Creative Graphic designer
Funlah is a fast-growing party balloon e-commerce site in Singapore. Specialises in creative balloons and party planning. We are looking for creative individuals to join our team as we grow and expand.
Job description / responsibilities:
Prepare and cut daily silhouette graphics vinyl for customize balloons.
Create vibrant and engaging graphics to inspire everyone to celebrate their key life moments with balloons.
Design marketing collateral for the company’s websites design and branding, new product offerings, social media post or stories, marketing materials such as promotional campaigns, newsletters, ads, brochures, posters, etc.
Create 3D graphic visualisation mock-up for customer’s balloons requirements or party planning.
Research new font typography, colour palette and creative graphics for new products.
Explore new product ideas or latest trend from competitors, suppliers or creative artists
Mix and match individual product to create new product combinations or bundles.
Explore new product ideas or latest trend from competitors, suppliers or creative artists, etc.
Able to take product shots/flat lays in office to post up previews on FB/IG.
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator / figma. Will learn to use Silhouette Studio.
· Good Knowledge of UI/UX and strong creative flair with good design sense, responsible, positive attitude
· Motivated and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
· Ability to adapt to constant change and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Work within stipulated project schedule and timelines
· Video editing experience is a plus
– Able to commit: 4 days weekday Friday & Saturday compulsory (9am till 5.30pm),1 weekday off (flexible day) – Minimum requirement, Polytechnic with specialization in Visual Comms/ Graphics Design – Cheerful and outgoing – Able to work with a tight deadline, fast and independently – Positive mindset – Singaporean
Daily Orders on Helium Balloons.
Prepare orders in advance.
Not afraid of balloons.
Research and test new balloon arrangements. (New creations)
We are looking for:
– Able to commit at least 6 months
-Ongoing very fast paced
– Passionate, self-driven
– With/ without experience but willing to learn
– Able to commit: 4 days weekday, Friday & Saturday compulsory (9am till 5.30pm),1 weekday off (flexible day)
(9am till 5.30pm),
– No education certs needed
– Cheerful and outgoing
– Positive mindset
– Local or Malaysian
– Salary: $1,500.00 to $2,000.00 /month